The Murderous Season Is Here

I have often said that gardening in Kansas is purely an act of faith. Sometimes, we go from freezing temperatures to the mid 80's in a matter of one day. Sometimes, we get an awesome early Spring making everything bloom only to be hit by merciless Winter weather afterwards that kills every bloom. The worst however, are the killing storms of Spring.


The above picture is from the most recent storm to hit us.
Below is a picture a friend of mine took in his house of the hail that storm dumped on us. He lives very close to me so this is a good representation of what fell in my yard.


Luckily, my plants fared well after the attack so I hope for a little more time before the next storm hits.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soil Science Shenanigans and a pair of plum trees

The Things I Don't Do In The Garden

A Different Kind Of Garden